Tel: 9233 1818
Fax: 9223 5690
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science (Melb.) 1981
- Bachelor of Laws (Melb.) 1991
- Graduate Diploma Corporations & Securities Law (Melb.) 1994
- Supreme Court of Victoria, 23rd April 1992
- High Court of Australia, 22nd June 1992
- Supreme Court of New South Wales, 9th April 2001
Andrew Paterson has represented clients in the superior courts for over 15 years.
He became a member of the Victorian Bar in 1998 and became a member of the NSW Bar in 2001. While at the bar he has represented clients in a broad range of complex proceedings.
Prior to coming to the bar, Andrew practiced as a solicitor at a number of firms. The last firm at which he worked was Deacons Graham & James (now, Deacons) in Melbourne. Among other matters he was the solicitor with the principal conduct of the successful class action brought by approximately 4,500 shareholders of Pyramid Building Society against the State of Victoria, the building society, its auditors, the Reserve Bank and others.
Between 1982 and 1991 Andrew practiced as a Veterinary Surgeon.